Monday, October 4, 2010

Painting at Sholom Park

I had a wonderful morning painting with my friends of the Ocala Plein Air Painters this past Saturday. The weather could not have been any better. I arrived a little later than I usually get at a painting location. Our group had planned to get together for lunch at a nearby restaurant after our paint out so I had to get moving with my subject. I wanted to keep my painting simple due to the time factor. A lone tree in a field of green caught my eye. I immediately set up my gear and started flinging acrylic paint. I finished around 11:45 ready to have some good conversation with my friends. I hope I can get to our next paint out location on time so as to not start out in a rush on a beautiful morning. Take you time and enjoy our beautiful surroundings. Soak up the autumn morning sun, the birds singing and the cool breeze touching your face. I hope to show up early next month when our group meets to paint in downtown Historic Micanopy. Now Let's Paint!


16"x20" Acrylics on Canvas



Ocala Plein Air Painters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Jose sorry I missed this paintout. You got another beautiful painting out of it I see. Can't wait till Novembers Micanopy paintout. Glad we added a new member as well. Happy painting to all! Susan www.susankoon.com